Step right up for the latest community-created Netrunner content and happenings!
- An important NISEI reminder before we get on to community content: Circuit Opener kits are still on sale until Sunday, April 10! OP needs to order product and get it shipped to distributors, so if you want to host some tournaments for your local scene, head over to the announcement article to order the kit and don’t miss the deadline!
- One of the most important community spaces, Jinteki.net, now has a moderation team! Here’s the announcement:
- Last Friday, April 1st, rogue Bioroid cyber-terrorist BassCh1r1B0nk3r has perpetrated an act of vandalism on Jinteki.net! You can read him taking responsibility for this malicious act here, and see the horrifying images here (CW: gratuitous and incongruous head coverings). In the wake of this senseless act, we are all left wondering one thing: who ordered him to wear that hat?
- On that same day, NetrunnerDB was subjected to a hostile takeover by the sinister Roseville Consortium, who forcibly uploaded their Draft sets to the site! If you were not aware of this shadowy organization, you can hear all about them in this hard-hitting audio documentary by the investigative team of the Slumscast. The two most senior board members of Roseville have since emerged from the shadows to announce their future plans for world domination!
- The Shadow Net are back after a brief hiatus with a new episode, in which Eric addresses Mr. Karl with the appropriate respect!
- Here’s Netrunner-themed Wordle clone called Netrunle by Okonomichiyaki!
- Fiction! We have a new short story by Chouxflower, and another by Veronica in the #lore channel of GLC.
- In-person events have gradually started happening again, and last weekend nearly 40 runners from multiple countries converged on Barcelona for B-COM! A great time was had by all, and Elwin aka Jakuza took first place in the main tournament! You’ll find some photos of the event provided by Mar aka pspacekitten below.
That’s all for this installment! Remember, you can always drop a message to any of our social media accounts to submit something for the next roundup!